- The Mini Micro is also known as the “Mini Kick” – it is the quality choice in 3-wheel scooters for young children ages above 5.
- Vokul scooter is made of high quality aluminium alloy and the rear deck is reinforced by Super wide ABS for extra stability.
- Flashing,anti-abrasive and shock-absorbing wheels with ABEC 5 chroms,Anti-Slip footplate.
- Easy assembly,easy folding,easy carrying.With Rear footbrake,Adjustable handle bar height.Up to 90cm.
- The scooter can bear huge carrying capacity up to 50KG (110 lbs) for ages under
Vokul VK-314F Mini Kick 3 Wheel Scooter
The VK-314F Mini Scooter is specially designed for 2-5 year olds. It helps trains balance and increase activity level which is crucial in child development and provides a fun childhood experience. The scooter features a Triangular 3-Point ABS system with two wheels on the front and one wheel on the back. This gives the rider a better balance and is more stable. The wheels are made of anti-abrasive Material.
The front wheels are specially designed with beautiful flashing lights in the wheels. It also features the ABEC-5 Chromes steering for a smooth and easy to operate turn controls. The Front Fork has the Patented Suspensions for a smoother ride with balance and stability. The Rear wheel has a Fender/Spray Protection quick-react brake.
The head-tube is made of Aluminum and is specifically designed to be detachable for easy storage and easy carrying. The deck is made out of compact high grade Plastic that is environment friendly. It can bear up to 50KG (110LBS). The steering is equipped with soft hand grips that is safe for your child’s hands, and the handle bar is adjustable to custom fit your child’s height.
Age Fit: above 5
Carrying capacity: 50KG (110lbs).
Weight: approx 2.48 KG
1 x Scooter
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x nice stickers
1 x extra pair of handles
List Price: $ 49.90
- The Ultra Pro is back and ready for another helping of big air and hard riding
- High-performance scooter designed by Team Razor Pro Riders
- Features: Anodized, aircraft-grade aluminum frame with rigid down tube, fixed T-bar handlebars, and new rear comfort spring brake
- New triple clamp Pytel Compression System (PCS) designed by our Team Razor Pro Rider Michael Pytel
- Updated 14-spoke, 100 mm urethane wheels and full deck grip tape, artwork designed by Team Razor Pro John Radtke
The Ultra Pro is back and ready for another helping of big air and hard riding. It’s sporting wider bars and deck, a comfort spring brake, lighter overall weight and pro-grade components including the triple clamp Pytel Compression System designed by our Team Razor Pro Rider Michael Pytel. Designed and tested by Team Razor pro riders, the Razor Ultra Pro scooter is built with durability and performance in mind. Based on nearly 10 years of rider feedback, the Razor Ultra Pro scooter is sturdy enough to handle any trick coming its way. Features: anodized, aircraft-grade aluminum frame, fixed T-bar handlebars, width 20.9″ (530 mm), height 21.7″ (550 mm), thread less fork, head-tube, angle is 83 degree, new rear comfort spring brake, and soft rubber grips. Wheels feature 14-spoke, 100 mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 30 bearings. Deck is made of extruded aluminum with concave deck and square sides, width 4.25″ (108 mm), length 19.9″ (505 mm). Grip Tape features full deck, artwork designed by Team Razor Pro Rider John Radtke. Recommended for ages 8 and older and will support a rider up to 220 pounds. The buyer and rider of all Razor Scooters are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor scooters.
List Price: $ 99.99
Find More Scooters Products
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!